Corning is a benchmark for small cities across the nation. We believe in investing in our community, making it a great place to live, work and play - and it shows.
- In 2013 the American Planning Association (APA) designated Corning's downtown - Market Street - as one of the Best Streets in America.
- Rand McNally recently named Corning "Most Fun Small Town in America" by popular vote in an online survey.
We have many community partners that help make this region so successful:
- Chemung County Chamber of Commerce
- Corning Area Chamber of Commerce
- Finger Lakes Tourism Alliance
- Finger Lakes Wine Country Tourism and Marketing Association
- Gaffer District
- Hornell Chamber of Commerce
- Steuben County Conference and Visitors Bureau
- Watkins Glen Area Chamber of Commerce
Area Attractions Include: